One bowl whole wheat banana choco chip muffins
Makes 10 muffins.
Recipe adapted frombakingmischief
Brown sugar - 1/2 cup
Wheat flour -3/4 cup
Baking powder-1 tsp
Baking soda-1/2 tsp
Chocolate chips-1/3 cup(optional)
How to bake:
1. In a bowl mash bananas.
2. Add sugar, oil and egg and mix well.
3. Sieve flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg.
4. Add flour mix to wet mixture in batches and mix well.
5. Add choco chips if using, and mix well.
6. Pour into muffin tray lined with liners to 3/4 full. Add walnut pieces on top if using.
7. Bake at 350 F/ 180 C for 18-22 min.
8. Remove and let them cool in a cooling rack.