This potato fry is my style of recipe. I always prepare this recipe for curd rice, sambhar rice and mostly for chappathi or rotis.
My version of the recipe:
Potato - 4 - big
Oil - 4 tbsp
Mustard seeds - 1 tsp
Sambhar powder - 1 tbsp
Turmeric powder - 1/4 tsp
1. Wash potatoes and chop it fine.
2. Heat oil in a kadai, add mustard seeds and wait till it splutters.
3. Add potatoes and simmer the flame.
4. Add salt, turmeric powder and sambhar powder.
5. Cook in low flame till potatoes are well cooked and roasted well.
6. Serve with curd rice, Sambhar rice...