Phulkas can be easily prepared at home. I use only wheat flour for this phulkas. And some add milk for dough preparation, but I didn't. You need a phulka ring for this roti preparation. It costs just 25 Rupees.
Here comes the recipe:
Wheat Flour - 1 cup
Oil - for brushing
1. Knead flour along with salt sprinkling little water to a soft dough. Leave it for 1/2 hour.
2. Make small balls ( Make balls so that it fits phulka ring).
3. Spread a thin sheet.
4. Heat tava and place the phulkas on the hot tava.
5. Cook till bubbles arise from both sides of the phulkas.
6. Transfer immediately to the phulka ring which is placed on the stove top.
8. When pluff up, turn on the other side and wait for 5 sec and remove.
9. If needed, Can brush it with oil.
10. Serve with Paneer Butter Masala, Mutter Paneer.