Cauliflower florets - 1 cup
Sambhar powder - 1/2 tsp
Red chilli powder - 1/2 tsp
Turmeric powder - 1/4 tsp
Corn flour - 1 tbsp
Oil - 2 tbsp or more
1. Wash the florets in hot water and drain.
2. Half boil florets in water adding salt and turmeric powder.
3. In a glass bowl, add florets, sambhar powder, oil, chilli powder and cornflour and mi well.
4. Bake at 180 deg C for 20 to 25 min stirring in between once.
5. MW HI for 9 - 10 min stirring in between once.
6. Serve with tomato sauce or with chapathis.