Actually i got this recipe while browsing the net from Harini's blog. Thanx harini for your wonderful recipe. I had some ripen bananas today and so I decided to bake this muffins. I halved the recipe and I baked it today. I omitted nuts from the original recipe as my kid doesn't love to eat it. Muffins were quite fluffy and moist. My kid loved it a lot. Here comes the recipe.
Maida - 1 cup
Whole wheat flour - 1/2 cup
Sugar - 3/4 cup
Oil - 1/4 cup + half of 1/4 cup
Water - 1/4 cup + half of 1/4 cup
Mashed Bananas - 2 cups ( I used poovan variety)
Baking powder - 1 tsp
Baking soda - 1 tsp
Salt - 1/2 tsp
1. Sieve the dry ingredients.
2. Mix thoroughly mashed bananas, oil, water and sugar.
3. Fold in the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix well.
4. If the batter is thick add 2 to 3 tbsp of water. ( I used 2 tbsp).
5. Bake it in a preheated oven at 180 deg C for 20 - 25 min or until the skewer comes out clean.
6. Cool and then serve.