Inspired from here I tried this okra fry. Thanx lata for this wonderful fry. Woooow.. It came out very very crispy. I added pepper powder instead of red chilli powder. Also i have added curd and lemon juice to remove the stickiness that is present in ladies finger. Usually I add this while cooking in stove top too. Here comes my version of 100% microwave cooked okra pepper fry.
Fresh Okra/ Ladies finger - 250 g
Pepper Powder - 2 tsp
Turmeric powder - 1/4 tsp
Oil - 2 tsp
Curd - 1 tsp
Lemon juice - 1/2 tsp
Mustard seeds - 1/2 tsp
Hing - 1 tsp
1. Wash ladies finger and wipe them dry completely.
2. Cut into desired size. I slices very thin.
3. Mix salt, 1 tsp oil, pepper powder, turmeric powder, curd and lemon juice with the ladies finger and mix it well.
4. Rest it for 5-10 minutes.
5. In a MW safe bowl/ Tupperware bowl, Add 1 tsp oil and MW HI for 30 sec.
6. Remove and add mustard seeds, MW HI for 1 min.
7. Add hing and MW HI for 1 min.
8. Add the okra mixture and and cook covered on MW HI for 6 - 7 min stirring in between once or twice.
9. Rest it for 5 min inside the MW.
10. If you want more crispy, add few more minutes in the MW.
11. Open and serve with curd rice..