This gotsu is very famous in kongu nadu. people will prepare this gotsu as sidedish for idlis, dosas..
Sorakkai - 1/2 kg
Tomatoes - 3 - cut into pieces.
Tamarind - small lemon size - wash and soak
Turemric powder - 1/4 tsp
Gingelly oil - 1 tbsp
Onion - 1 - chop fine
Red chilli - 2 - cut into 2
1. Peel outer skin from Sorakkai and cut into small pieces.
2. Heat oil in kadai and temper with the given ingredients.
3. Add sorakkai, tomatoes, turmeric powder and salt.
4. Add 1/4 tumbler water and close the kadai with a lid.
5. Cover and cook until it is cooked.
6. Once cooked, remove from the fire and add tamarind.
7. Cool and grind to coarsely.
8. Serve with dosas, Idlis...