Paneer – 200 gms (cut into squares)
Chilli powder - 2 tsp
Salt – 1 tsp
Kasoori Methi – 1 tsp (crushed)
Thick curd(Hung curd) – ½ cup
Amachur powder – 1 tsp
Garam masala powder – 1 tsp
Ginger garlic paste – 1 tsp
Chat masala – ½ tsp
Butter/ oil for coating
Onion - 1 (cut into squares)
Capsicum - 1 (Remove seeds and cut into small squares)
Tomato - 1 (Remove the seed part inside and cut only outer skin)
1. Marinate the paneer along with all the above ingredients for 2 to 4 hours. If needed, Sprinkle water to bind them.
2. Arrange on a greased plate or insert in a skewer arranging paneer, onion, capsicum, tomato and again paneer or according to your choice and continue the same.
3. Place this plate on a high rack stand in a microwave.
4. MW + GRILL for 3 mins.
5. Then turn the paneer pieces on the other side, dot with butter and sprinkle chat masala and GRILL for 5 to 7 min.
6. Serve with peas pulao, Vegetable pulao...