It is an amazing cake. So i named it as paneer cake as we add vinegar to milk and make paneer which is used here. I added oil instead of butter. If the batter is thick you can add lukewarm milk.
Maida - 2 Cup
Powdered Sugar - 1 Cup
Baking soda - 1 Tsp
Cooking oil/butter - 1/2 Cup
Milk - 1 Cup
Vinegar - 1/4 Tsp
Vanilla essence - 1 Tsp
1. Mix all the dry ingredients plain flour, baking soda, coco powder and sugar.
2. Pour oil in the batter and mix it.
3. Boil the milk in a pan and put that vinegar let it be curdle. Then the whey will be separate. Cool it to room temperature.
4. Pour this in the cake batter (the whey and water both).
5. Mix it well and add vanilla essence.
6. Pour this batter in a grease cake mould and bake at 180 C for 20 to 25 min.
A). Can add cocoa powder along with plain flour in the proportion of ½ : 1 ½