This mushroom gravy was done by Anitha Kuppusamy in her Jaya TV show. I tried this one and really it came out yummy and delicious.
Here comes the recipe.
Mushroom - 200 g - chopped fine
Fresh cream - 1 cup
Onion - 2 chopped fine
Tomatoes - 2 chopped fine
Green chillies - 1 chopped fine
Ginger garlic paste - 1 tbsp
Kasoori methi - 1 tbsp
Red chilli powder - 1 tbsp
Garam masala - 1 tbsp
Coriander leaves - to garnish
Dry roast & grind:
Dhaniya - 1 tbsp
Red chillies - 2
Jeera - 1 tsp
Bay leaf - 1
Cloves - 3
1. Heat oil, add chopped onions and green chillies. Fry.
2. Add the ground paste and fry for 1 min.
3. Add the chopped tomatoes and fry for 2 min.
4. Now add red chilli powder, garam masala, mushroom and add water to desired consistency.
5. Add kasoori methi and fresh cream and simmer for 2 min.
6. Remove and garnish with coriander leaves.
7. Serve with chapattis, rotis.