I came across this recipe in a food Facebook group and I can't able to believe that a cake can be baked with the residue of ghee. So I tried to make it and taste how it will be.
Ghee residue- how much ever comes, I got 2 1/2 tbsp
Cane Sugar-3/4 cup
Milk- 1 cup + little less than 1/4 cup
Fine rava -1 cup
Cardamom pow-1 tsp
Slivered almonds-1/4 cup
How to bake:
1. Add sugar to the ghee residue and heat it till sugar dissloves. Remove and when warm add milk.
2. Now in another bowl, mix rava, cardamom n salt.
3. Now add the rava mix to ghee mix and mix well and rest it for 10 min.
4. Preheat your oven to 350f.
5. Meanwhile grease a loaf pan. I used 8*4 pan.
6. Now add baking powder to the mixture and mix well.
7. Transfer the batter to loaf pan and top it with almonds.
8. Bake for 40-45 min.
9. Cool in pan for 5 min. Remove from the pan and cool it completely.
10. Slice, serve and enjoy.