Adapted from:Reeni from cinnamonspiceandeverythingnice
Makes: 2 8” cake or 1 bundt cake
Whole wheat flour-1 1/2 cups
Cane sugar-11/4 cups
Unsalted Butter -1/2 cup
How to bake:
1. Preheat oven to 350 F/ 180 C.
2. Grease 2 8” cake pans or bundt pan.
3. In a mixing bowl, sift flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
4. Add butter, milk and vanilla extract and beat for 2 minutes. Don’t skip it.
5. Add both eggs and beat again 2 minutes.
6. Pour batter into the prepared pans and bake for
(a). 30-35 minutes for 8” cake pan
(b). 50 minutes for a bundt pan
7. Cool in pan for 10 minutes.
8. Unmould from the pan and cool completely in a wire rack.
9. Slice and store in a airtight container for 3-4 days.